Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Meet on Main

This introductory tour through Meet on Main's menu has peaked my interest. 

Ordered the Not-Cho' Average Nacho Fries, Corn Fritters and Sweet Chilli Cauliflower to share with a friend. 

While waiting we enjoyed observing the artwork and deco -a laid-back yet inviting setting.

The Nacho Fries arrived promptly and were an interesting mix of veggies and cheese, but could have used a tad more cheese.


The Corn Fritters were delish! The dish actually comes with 6 Fritters (3 of them went into our mouths before I could take a pic).


The Sweet Chilli Cauliflower was too sour for my liking but my friend really enjoyed it. 

(photo credits to dinehere.ca)

We had the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls for dessert which turned out to be quite a disappointment, but I still have hope for the other desserts here (I need to remember to stop eating my food before I take the pictures)!!! 


Meet on Main on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment