Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Vega One & Manitoba Harvest

I'm interested in trying this protein supplement as I've noticed that I haven't been getting enough protein in my diet. I've had thinner hair since around the time that I became a vegetarian, and perhaps it is due to the lack of protein in my diet. I've thought back on my eating patterns since then and have realized that I have been getting no where near the amount of protein I should be having - about 50 grams a day.

Recently I have been trying to get more protein into my diet via legumes, almonds, dairy milk and pumpkin seed butter. Yet I find that most days, I am still lacking. To help me get the right amount of protein in my daily diet, I'm going to try adding Vega® Protein & Greens into my nightly drink of milk.

I will be trying the protein powder in Vanilla flavour as it has the least amount of sugar.

I will be reviewing on taste, satisfaction/fullness, any noticeable side effects and benefits. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment